What is Halloween without costumes?
Don't miss your chance to enter into 2019's Costume Contests, which will be held on Saturday, Oct 12th, on the Main Stage. There will be 2 Different Contest Tiers:
KIDS (ages 5 to 16)
ADULTS (ages 17 and older)
Entry Fee (per contestant) = $5 (Kids) $10 (Adults)
Best Couple (entry fee per contestant)
CONTEST RULES & POLICIES
• Contestants are strictly prohibited from wearing any costume that may be considered offensive (ie. Racist, Discriminatory, Sexually explicit, etc).
• Contestants are strictly prohibited from wearing any costumes that reveal any body part that festival officials consider to be “nudity” or “too revealing.”
• Contestants are required to sign-in at the Contest Registration Booth no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the contest.
• Contestants who participate in any actions or behavior that Festival Officials consider “misconduct” or “inappropriate” prior/during contest, will be disqualified (ie. Instigating arguments with fellow contestants, discriminatory actions towards other contestants, etc).
• Contestants are expected to display behavior/conduct that Officials consider to be “good sportsmanship,” throughout the contest.
• Contestants who fail to pay the stated entry fee, will result in disqualification from contest.
• Violations of these Rules & Policies will result in immediate disqualification from the contest.
Pre-registration is encouraged / In-Person registration can be made at the Info Tent, during the Festival.
Winners of each category/division will receive a Trophy and $50.00
CONTEST ENTRY FORM